The LFIP, surrounded by the greenery of the Parque Serralves since 1963, currently has 1,050 students in courses from pre-school to the 12th year (Pre-School to Secondary School).
The LFIP is part of the world-wide network of AEFE (Agency for French Education Abroad).
The education is in conformity with the programs of the Minister of Education of the French government, and is also recognised by the Portuguese government and leads the student to obtain their Baccalaureate.
Faithful not only to the transmission of SAVOIR but also SAVOIR-FAIRE and SAVOIR-ÊTRE, the LFIP helps each one of its student to prepare for their future, after the conclusion of their secondary education.
More than a school... a future
Final Diploma: The Baccalaureate
The Baccalaureate Exame (S and ES)
Sucess rate Bac 2016 : 100%
Sucess rate DNB 2016 : 100%
Higher Education choices of our former students
Number of students
- 200 Pre-school Maternelle
- 400 Primary School Elémentaire
- 310 Middle School Collège
- 140 Secondary School Lycée
- Pre-school FR- PT obligatory
- Primary School FR - PT - ENG obligatory
- Middle School FR - PT - ENG – German or Spanish (obligatory), Mandarin Chinese (optional after-school activity)
- Secondary School FR - PT - ENG - German or Spanish (obligatory), Mandarin Chinese (optional after-school activity)
- Opening hours : 8h-19h
- Classes Pre-school and Primary : 8h45-16h35
- Classes Middle and Secondary : 8h25-16h50